Full Time Permanent Position
The NT Training Areas and Ranges Project seeks to upgrade and expand the existing facilities at the following defence training areas, to support the United States Force Posture Initiative (USFPI) within the Northern Territory:
- Robertson Barracks Close Training Area (RBTA),
- Bradshaw Field Training Area (BFTA),
- Kangaroo Flats Training Area (KFTA), and
- Mt Bundey Training Area (MBTA).
Role tasks include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing services sample submissions for compliance against specifications
- Coordination of services technical queries with Subcontractors and Consultants
- Liaising with Services Manager for technical support and guidance
- Performing QA inspections for services installations
- Coordinating services interfaces with Work Packages onsite
- Liaising with Package Engineers and consultants for design changes and services clash solutions
Skills and experience required:
- Recognised relevant qualification or minimum 5 years in the construction industry, with experience relevant to services coordination
- Sound understanding of services design, installation and commissioning
- Drivers licence and flexibility to work across project office and site-based locations
What Sitzler can offer you:
- Be a proud member of a highly successful and established NT construction business
- Darwin based opportunity with excellent remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to be involved in high profile, show case project
Our values drive our culture and performance through a strong focus on safety and determination. We celebrate and respect people’s differences and commit to providing an inclusive work environment. This is an exciting time to join Sitzler.
Salary will be according to experience.
To apply for this position, please click on the apply now button below to send us a cover letter and your current CV.
Please note applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia and may require:
- A current and valid driver’s licence
- Pre-employment medical examination
- Police and/or security clearances.