Project Management & Engineering Vacancies
Project Management and Engineering Vacancies
Full Time Permanent
The NT Training Areas and Ranges Project seeks to upgrade and expand the existing facilities at the following defence training areas, to support the United States Force Posture Initiative (USFPI) within the Northern Territory:
- Robertson Barracks Close Training Area (RBTA),
- Bradshaw Field Training Area (BFTA),
- Kangaroo Flats Training Area (KFTA), and
- Mt Bundey Training Area (MBTA).
We are seeking registration of interest from Project Managers and Engineers who are seeking to further their careers in a site-based, package manager capacity. Recently graduated engineers are also encouraged to apply.
Roles currently available include:
- Project Managers
- Graduate Engineers
- Site Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Senior Project Engineers
- Civil Supervisors
Skills and experience required:
- Recognised relevant qualification and demonstrated experience within the construction industry
- Sound knowledge of construction/civil materials and methods
- Project programming experience
- Excellent time management, resource management and planning skills
- Drivers licence and flexibility to work across project office and site-based locations
What Sitzler can offer you:
- Be a proud member of a highly successful and established NT construction business
- Darwin based opportunity with excellent remuneration, benefits and relocation support
- Opportunity to be involved in high profile, show case project
Our values drive our culture and performance through a strong focus on safety and determination. We celebrate and respect people’s differences and commit to providing an inclusive work environment. This is an exciting time to join Sitzler.
Salary will be according to experience.
To apply for this position, please click on the apply now button below to send us a cover letter and your current CV.
Please note applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia and may require:
- A current and valid driver’s licence
- Pre-employment medical examination
- Police and/or security clearance