HSE Coordinator - Compliance
HSE Coordinator – Compliance
Permanent Full time
SITZLER are a multi disciplined construction contractor that has been operating since 1976 and undertakes projects throughout NT, SA, WA & QLD. We maintain an integrated Management System, independently certified to comply with ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and the Federal Safety Commission OHS Accreditation Scheme.
We are seeking a HSE Coordinator who thrives in challenging situations and is passionate about promoting continual improvement in Safety, Environment and Quality in every aspect of our operations.
Key Attributes and Skills:
- You will hold minimum Certificate IV in Workplace Health & Safety
- Must have a minimum of 10 years HSE experience
- Must have the right to live and work in Australia without sponsorship
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Federal, State, Territory legislation and OFSC criteria
- Comprehensive understanding of business certification requirements and implementation of the standards within a business management structure
- Comprehensive internal auditing experience
- Highly motivated, proactive with excellent problem solving, communication, record keeping, report writing skillset
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership and mentoring role
- Demonstrated experience in developing, writing and reviewing project plans and system documents for currency
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with attention to detail
- Nationally Recognised Construction Induction
- Drivers Licence
- Facilitate and manage HSE compliance reporting directly to the SEQ Manager
- Facilitate training, inspections / audits, incident investigations, reporting functions and coordination of consultation & communication forums
- Prepare / collate corporate data, critically review and provide reports and recommendations to the SEQ Manager
- Develop and enact workplace initiatives and continual improvement strategies
- Facilitate workplace internal audits and maintain accurate and detailed records
- Develop / write and reviewing project plans and system documents for currency
- Maintain the legislative compliance matrix and enact documentation currency updates as required
- Maintain compliance and accurate records in accordance with the Sitzler management system and legislative requirements
- Provide HSE leadership and guidance to project staff
Our values drive our culture and performance through a strong focus on safety and determination. We celebrate and respect people’s differences and commit to providing an inclusive work environment. This is an exciting time to join Sitzler.
Salary will be according to experience.
To apply for this position, please click on the apply now button below to send us a cover letter and your current CV.
Please note applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia and may require:
- A current and valid driver’s licence
- Pre-employment medical examination with drug & alcohol screening
- Police and/or security clearances