Permanent, Full Time
Sitzler have been engaged to redevelop the State Square Art Gallery and Precinct in Darwin City. The project is seeking a Document Controller to be responsible for coordinating and administering document control for the project operations and reporting quality issues.
Key Attributes and Skills:
- Recognised relevant qualification and/or minimum of 2 years experience in the construction industry in a similar role
- Comprehensive understanding of ISO 9001 quality standards, management system processes and quality assurance principles & methodologies and their application
- Ability to monitor and maintain the document management and filing system of the project
- Ability to implement continuous improvement strategies on the project
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of Microsoft Office computer literacy and collaboration platforms/DMS systems
- Nationally recognised construction induction
- Drivers licence
- Ensure the Sitzler Management System requirements are implemented at the workplace and records maintained
- Maintain all Document registers and procedures relating to the receipt and transmittal of project documents
- Maintain / administer collaboration platforms/DMS implemented on the project e.g. Teams, Aconex, Project Centre, IToCX
- Expedite the review and approval of documentation and main current status
- Plan, supervise and record documentation flow to and from all necessary parties
- Issue and track location of documents and drawings
- Issue transmittal documentation and receipts concerning documentation in circulation
- Remove obsolete / superseded documents / drawings from distribution and use
- Coordinate storage and archiving of project records
- Assist in the HOTO documentation collation for the project in consultation with the HOTO Manager
What Sitzler can offer you:
- Be a proud member of a highly successful and established NT construction business
- Darwin based opportunity with excellent remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to be involved in high profile, show case project
Our values drive our culture and performance through a strong focus on safety and determination. We celebrate and respect people’s differences and commit to providing an inclusive work environment. This is an exciting time to join Sitzler.
Salary will be according to experience.
To apply for this position, please click on the apply now button below to send us a cover letter and your current CV.
Please note applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia and may require:
- A current and valid driver’s licence
- Pre-employment medical examination with drug & alcohol screening
- Police and/or security clearances