Full Time Permanent Position
SITZLER is a multi disciplined construction contractor that has been operating since 1976 and undertakes projects throughout NT, QLD, SA & WA. We maintain an integrated Management System, independently certified to comply with OHSAS 18001, AS/NZS 4801, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and the Federal Safety Commission OHS Accreditation Scheme.
We are seeking an Environmental Advisor who thrives in challenging situations and is passionate about promoting continual improvement in Safety, Environment and Quality in every aspect of our operations.
Key attributes and skills:
- You will hold minimum Certificate IV in Environmental and Sustainability Management or studying towards an Environmental Degree
- Must have the right to live and work in Australia without sponsorship
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of environmental legislation
- Highly motivated with a proactive, hands on and effective problem solving approach
- Exposure to working on large scale commercial & civil projects
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- High level computer skills with attention to detail
- Nationally Recognised Construction Induction
- Drivers Licence
- Prepare Project Environmental Management Plans for tenders and projects in line with the management system and project requirements, maintain currency and monitor compliance
- Facilitate environmental risk assessments for workplaces and ensure the controls are implemented in accordance with legislative and management system requirements
- Undertake environmental inspections, monitoring and auditing as required for the projects / system compliance requirements
- Provide Environmental leadership and guidance to project staff
Our values drive our culture and performance through a strong focus on safety and determination. We celebrate and respect people’s differences and commit to providing an inclusive work environment. This is an exciting time to join Sitzler.
Salary will be according to experience.
To Apply please click below and follow the prompts.