Sitzler's civil capabilities range from roadworks, bulk earthworks, subdivision and bridge construction to electrical, mechanical and hydraulic infrastructure works.
our expertise in Civil
We have experience in roads, subdivisions, foundation works, sewerage treatment plants, cement plants and even airport infrastructure.
With a modern, well maintained fleet of plant and equipment combined with civil operators, site managers and project managers Sitzler can undertake complex civil projects, producing quality outcomes at efficient cost returns.
Some key projects include:
- Archer Zone Substation, Darwin, NT
- Darwin Airport Carpark, Darwin, NT
- Banyan House Refurbishment, Darwin, NT
- Vopac Acid Terminal Civil Works, Darwin, NT
- Undergrounding Power Project, Rapid Creek, Darwin, NT
- Nilsen Lyons H/V Augmentation, Darwin, NT
- CSR Sugar Mill Civil Works, Kununurra, WA
- Gateway Resort Civil Works, Darwin, NT
- HV/LV Airport Power Supply Upgrade, Darwin, NT
We have worked with Sitzler on a number of projects in the Northern Territory and have found them to be reputable, well-organised, fair and professional Contractors. The projects have included both civil and structural works throughout the Northern Territory and we have always received a high level of cooperation in a team like approach to projects. This has ensured a cost effective outcome for the client with minimal contractual problems and practical resolution to justifiable variations.
Sinclair Knight Merz
- Goodall Gold Mine, Darwin, NT
- Woodcutters Silver Lead & Zinc Mine, Darwin, NT
- Hastings Deering Yard Remedial Works, Darwin, NT
View full Civil Project Profiles