Full Time Permanent
To take advantage of this opportunity you will have been a key component in the delivery of major building projects. You will be conscientious, hardworking and keen to accept and deliver challenging projects. You will be committed to a successful outcome ensuring a safe working environment and quality of work.
Key attributes and skills:
- Recognised relevant qualification and/or minimum of 10 years site experience in the commercial construction industry
- Complete understanding of construction materials and methods
- Leading hand/tradesman experience for 2+ years
- Trade background
- Defence experience is advantageous
- Project programming experience
- Site management and planning skills
- First Aid, Fire Warden & Extinguisher Training, Working at Heights & EWP High Risk Work Licence
- Nationally Recognised Construction Induction
- Drivers Licence
- Onsite supervision of the works including procurement of plant & resources, resource scheduling, programming of the works and coordination between overlapping work activities and site administration
- Monitor and enforce compliance to WHS and Environmental project requirements
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Development of site personnel including apprentices
Our values drive our culture and performance through a strong focus on safety and determination. We celebrate and respect people’s differences and commit to providing an inclusive work environment. This is an exciting time to join Sitzler.
Applications Close 11/09/2020
To Apply please click below and follow the prompts.