Full Time Permanent Position
SITZLER is a multi disciplined construction contractor that has been operating since 1976 and undertakes projects throughout NT, QLD, SA & WA. We maintain an integrated Management System, independently certified to comply with ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and the Federal Safety Commission OHS Accreditation Scheme.
We are seeking a Financial Administrator who has attention to detail and can assist the Company Accountant in providing timely, accurate and reliable financial and accounting reporting.
Key attributes and skills:
- Recognised Accounting Degree and a minimum of 3 years in financial accounting or equivalent prior experience
- Must have the right to live and work in Australia without sponsorship
- Management and planning skills, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Sound knowledge of accounting, standard business tax accounting and business administration principals, knowledge of current legislation and awards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, a team person with excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of accounting software
- Drivers Licence
- Assist with the efficient operation of Accounts Payable/Receivable and Payroll
- Responsible for the timely completion of all compliance and reporting obligations
- EOM/EOY processes and financial reporting including audit preparation
- BAS preparation and reporting including FTC, relevant journals, reconciliations and electronic payments
- FBT preparation and compilation
- Plant/Equipment/Asset management and reporting
- Maintenance/renewal of all Licences/Registrations/Memberships
Our values drive our culture and performance through a strong focus on safety and determination. We celebrate and respect people’s differences and commit to providing an inclusive work environment. This is an exciting time to join Sitzler.
Salary will be according to experience.
To Apply please click below and follow the prompts.