Full Time Permanent Position – Immediate Commencement
SITZLER is a multi-disciplined construction contractor that has been operating since 1976 and undertakes projects throughout the NT, SA & WA. We are seeking a Building Graduate that is proactive and committed to learning to apply their tertiary knowledge in a construction working environment.
Key attributes and skills:
- Recognised Degree in Construction Management or Project Management
- Organisational and planning skills
- Understanding of construction materials and methods
- Sound knowledge of contract administration principles and an understanding of tendering principals
- Good verbal communication, ability to write clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Project
- Nationally Recognised Construction Induction
- Drivers Licence
- Assist in all contract administration requirements of the project as directed
- Assist in ensuring all notices and the like are prepared and forwarded to the client as prescribed by the contract
- Assist in the preparation of reports and claims to the client
- Assist to prepare subcontract trade packages, call tenders and prepare summary reports for award
- Assist with subcontract administration including claims, programming, variations, procurement, subcontracts and reporting
- Assist with entry and reporting within the job costing system
- Assist with preparing construction programs
- Establish, maintain and monitor project registers
Salary will be according to experience. Sitzler is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications will close on 03/03/2020.
To apply please click below and follow the prompts.