Full Time Permanent Positions
Adelaide SA & Darwin NT
Exciting opportunities exist for Building Graduates within our South Australian and Northern Territory project teams.
Key attributes and skills:
- Recognised Degree in Construction Management
- Understanding of construction materials and methods
- Sound knowledge of contract administration & engineering principles and an understanding of tendering principals
- Good verbal communication, ability to write clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Project
- Nationally Recognised Construction Induction
- Current valid Drivers Licence
- Assist in all contract administration requirements of the project as directed
- Assist in ensuring all notices and the like are prepared as prescribed by the contract
- Assist in the preparation of reports and claims to the client
- Input and assist to prepare subcontract trade packages, call tenders and prepare summary reports for award
- Assist with subcontract administration including claims, programming, variations, procurement, subcontracts and reporting
- Assist with entry and reporting within the job costing system
- Assist with preparing construction programs
- Establish, maintain and monitor project registers
Our values drive our culture and performance through a strong focus on safety and determination. We celebrate and respect people’s differences and commit to providing an inclusive work environment. This is an exciting time to join Sitzler.
Salary will be according to experience.
To Apply please click below and follow the prompts.