We are seeking applicants for the position of
for immediate commencement on our Darwin projects.
SITZLER are a multi disciplined construction contractor that has been operating since 1976 and undertakes projects throughout NT, SA and WA.
Sitzler maintain an integrated Management System, independently certified to comply with OHSAS 18001, AS/NZS 4801, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and the Federal Safety Commission OHS Accreditation Scheme.
We are seeking a HSE Advisor who thrives in challenging situations and are passionate about promoting continual improvement in Safety, Environment and Quality in every aspect of our operations.
- You will hold minimum Certificate IV in Occupational Health & Safety
- Minimum of 2 years HSE experience in a construction related role
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of legislation and OFSC criteria
- Highly motivated with a proactive, hands on and effective problem solving approach
- Exposure to working on large scale commercial & civil projects including understanding of materials and methods
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- Intermediate computer skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to work remote as/when required
- First Aid, Fire Warden & Extinguisher Training, Internal Auditor competency, Electrical Test & Tag Licence, Working at Heights
- Nationally Recognised Construction Induction
- Drivers Licence
- Facilitate and manage HSE compliance related to the project and reporting directly to the Project Manager & SEQ Manager.
- Facilitate training, inductions, inspections / audits, incident investigations, reporting functions & coordination of consultation and communication forums.
- Prepare / review SWMS for works associated with the project.
- Maintain compliance and accurate records in accordance with the Sitzler management system and legislative requirements.
- Provide HSE leadership and guidance to project staff.
Salary will be according to experience. Sitzler is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your application to email@example.com attention to:
The HR Manager
Sitzler Pty Ltd
PO Box 39062
Winnellie NT 0821
Alternatively complete the online application below.
* denotes required fields